Thursday, May 9, 2013

Suara Rakyat Suara Keramat @ Stadium Kelana Jaya

Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready for BLACK?


Well, this is the first time I blog about politic, but I really cannot keep silent on it! I bet you guys know what's happening in our country, Malaysia right now! 

The dark night of Malaysia was widely spread to the world. 

Most of us feel the same way. I couldn't fall asleep on election night. I was wondering how did it happen, it doesn't make sense, but it did happen here and officially. All we want is just a clean election and better Malaysia. Unfortunately they can't even make it. Eventually election become BLACK MAGIC showtime. I'm ashamed! 

How dirty and obvious tricks they used? You can get a lot of  information from Facebook or Twitter after goggling. Of course the real one, not the rumors. It is more accurate information than official media. As we know, liberty of speech in Malaysia is like shit, especially those official media. They are control by government. 

The most bullshit thing is such racist PM we have. What the hell is "CINA TSUNAMI"!? Do you know what are you talking about? 


The different between one day before and after election. That's why we are struggling to change, change for a better future. (Picture from Google)  

I believe it's the most memorable day in 2013 for Malaysian last night, 8th May 2013. The Suara Rakyat Keramat, the speech gathering by Anwar Ibrahim held at Stadium Kelana Jaya last night! I was there too.



I'm glad my friends and I were insisted to attend the spectacular assembly last night, otherwise I would missed the opportunity to witness multi-racial rakyat were being so united. It's supper massive crowd! I bet the people who inside the helicopter will surprise that HOW do those black people go inside the stadium?  



This not CINA TSUNAMI, it's RAKYAT TSUNAMI!


I heard my friend said that the event ended with our national anthem which is very touching. That's the part I missed as we left earlier intent to avoid congestion, nevertheless, we eventually stuck in congestion around 3 hours. Honestly, this is the first time I feel so touched by our national anthem. My friend was almost shed a tear by watching it. It's so beautiful. I am so proud of you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment