Wednesday, December 25, 2013

number76 Style @ Bangsar Telawati Square

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Headed to Bangsar village this morning to meet my bestie, Alicia because she wanna dye hair at number76 Style which located right at the top floor of the Telawi Square, just opposite Bangsar Village, about 5min walk distance.

How do I get to know about number76 Style? Definitely is because of her. She always has the sense of updated information about fashion and beauty. Well, may be Number76 is unfamiliar to you. But you can get the information easily, I discovered number76 hype on social network, just like any ‘KiaSu’ people would do. Haha. number76 is the hair saloon concept from Japan. Nevertheless, it’s doesn't matter where they from, most importantly, they did provide a good service to us.

Btw, other than service, vintage but modern interior design was very very cool and cozy! I have never seen any saloon in Malaysia pay so much attention to the littlest and most delicate details. Japanese feeling to the max! Leveling up every single time! Really enjoy the delight of the new ambiance there.

While she are dyeing hair, I decided do the hair cut instead of waiting there. I choose the senior stylist package with the price RM76, director cut is quite expensive for me (RM138). 

We had a really good experience in number76 and we were completely satisfied with the services they provided. I will definitely come back to visit there again. So far, I yet to have appointed any preferred saloon. Now, I may consider number76 as my preferred saloon in future.

Take photo after number76. Oh yea, I know I’ve said this for many times, But still, I’m gonna say it again:

Take care! I’ll miss you.


number76 Bangsar
Address
Shop 9 & 10, No. 39-2, Level 2, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2284 0076
Email: info@76style.com
Open Hours: 10:30 - 19:30 (Closed on Monday)   

No comments:

Post a Comment